Local Membership Benefits
- Opportunities to join in local Chef N Child events
- Local Networking with Member Profile and Links to current business website (if desired.)
- Free Golf in annual U.S. Foods ACF Midlands Golf Tournament
- 10% off Website Design for your business with DBL07 Consulting & Web Design Columbia SC
- Training/Certification – Periodic ACF Certification are offered to the membership
- Grants and Scholarships – The American Culinary Federation Midlands Chapter Grants and Scholarships
Applications now available for 2012 Grants and Scholarships – Deadline January 13 2014
Chef JOHN PEDUZZI, HAAC – Grant and ScholarshipPlease download the following application to apply for the Scholarship.
Deadline to submit application to ACFMC is January 13 2014
Chef Jules Pernell Grant and Scholarship Application
Chef Jules Pernell Grant and Scholarship Application Deadline to submit application to ACFMC is January 13, 2014
- Feed your passion for food through membership in the largest culinary organization, and the only organization promoting the professional image of American chefs worldwide through education of culinarians at all levels.
- ACF and Nationwide Insurance have teamed up to offer ACF members a special discount on auto insurance. Below are five reasons why you should choose Nationwide for car insurance. Visit the website to learn more.
❶ Car Insurance for Less with a Member-Only Discount: As an ACF member, you are eligible for an exclusive discount.
❷ Safe Drivers Get a Free Pass: When you add Vanishing Deductible, you can take $100 off your deductible each year for safe driving for a total savings of $500.
❸ Better Claims Service: Four out of five policyholders who have filed a claim would recommend Nationwide to a friend or family member.
❹ Repair Guarantee: With Nationwide’s worry-free claims service, you get 24/7 access, a 100% guarantee on repairs and 24-hour On Your Side® Auto Repair updates.
❺ On Your Side® Review: A Nationwide On Your Side® Review helps you see the big picture, so you can get auto insurance coverage that fits your needs, goals and budget.
- Big Savings!
- Up to $150 savings on Certification & Practical Test Fees
- Up to $275 savings on registration fees at the ACF regional and national conferences
- 15% savings at ACF’s online store
- 10–50% savings on products and services from our Members Advantage Program participants
- Up to $500 savings on Conferences and Trade Shows from culinary industry partners
- Network with renowned chefs, top industry professionals and executives.
- Get involved! With more than 200 chapters…The opportunity to become involved in the community through participation in a local ACF Chapter.
- Propel your career through Certification. Maintain your competitive edge in today’s evolving culinary industry.
- Access ACF’s Career Center…Our web-based service allows job seekers to post résumés and view open positions across the nation.
- Access the latest trends and techniques in the industry with our digital version of The National Culinary Review, our ACF award-winning magazine. (10 issues per year)
- Reach culinary students and educators through our digital magazine, Sizzle: The American Culinary Federation quarterly for students of cooking.
- Receive up-to-date ACF news in The Culinary Insider, the official biweekly e-newsletter.
- E-Shop. ACF’s online store with culinary books, textbooks, cookbooks, ACF logo merchandise and more!
- Competitions. Raise the standard of your culinary excellence through participation in our local, regional or national ACF-sanctioned competitions. Put your skills and knowledge to the test in a competitive format.
- Gain valuable experience through ACFEF’s apprenticeship program. Combine on-the-job training with technical classroom instruction.
- Scholarship opportunities for both culinary students and professional chefs seeking to further their education.
- Be a part of the honor society of ACF. The American Academy of Chefs (AAC) represents the highest standards of professionalism in the organization, society and industry.
- Accelerate your career. Experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Be part of the Team. ACF Culinary Team USA is the official representative team of the United States in major national and international culinary competitions.
- Help build a healthier tomorrow with Chef & Child Foundation. Be a voice in the culinary industry in its fight against childhood hunger, malnutrition and obesity. American Culinary Federation chef members help educate children and families in understanding proper nutrition through community-based initiatives.
- Term Life Insurance. Offered to members in “good standing.” This benefit is currently being offered to Professional Culinarian, Culinarian, Student Culinarian, Senior Professional Culinarian, Allied and Associate members who are not part of Property or Military Programs.
- Gain access to a global network…World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS) comprised of 8 million chefs worldwide in 92 countries.
Military and Property Memberships
Gain access to our talented chefs and numerous culinary events.
Mail in your Application
Don’t want to apply online? Download and print the application.